Most weeks, I publish several posts on this site. I write articles on biblical preaching, pastoral ministry, and church life. I record interviews with pastors and other spiritual leaders. I post The On Preaching Podcast episodes. And I share articles written by others in my Saturday Shout-Outs.
Thank you for reading my blog this year. I hope you have found helpful resources here. Here are some of the most viewed and best responded to posts from my blog site in 2015. Enjoy!
- Lessons My Father Taught Me.
- So Do You Write Your Own Sermons.
- Weak Sermons Need Music To Prop Them Up.
- 3 Things I Need God To Do For Me As I Preach.
- Guarding Your Heart in the Pulpit.
- Little Screens and Corporate Worship.
- 5 Questions to Ask of the Text.
- Thankful for 25 Years of Pastoral Ministry.
- Why Do You Wear Black Suits All The Time?
- James E. Washington Interview
- Jeffrey A. Johnson Sr. Interview
- Stephen Nelson Rummage Interview
- Terry K. Anderson Interview
- Reginald C. Payne Interview
- Stephen J. Lawson Interview Part 1
- Stephen J. Lawson Interview Part 2
- Jarvis L. Collier Interview
- John A. Reed Jr. Interview
- Finding Your Voice In The Pulpit
- 7 Reasons I Write Sermon Manuscripts
- Study Tools for Biblical Preaching
- Preaching Without Notes
- Asking the Right Questions of the Text
- The Key To Proper Bible Interpretation
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Plan Your Preaching
- Preaching Funeral Sermons
- Using Scripture In Preaching
- What I Preach When I Preach