We have a corporate prayer meeting at the Shiloh Church that meets every Saturday before the 1st Sunday. It is a great time of supplication and intercession.
I often prepare a prayer guide for these meetings, so help guide our times of prayer.
Here is the prayer guide from last week:
• Pray for Haiti.
– Pray for President René Préval and the entire government of Haiti.
– Pray that the suffering and grieving people of Haiti will receive the aid they need.
– Pray for the salvation of the Haitian people who have not trusted Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
• Pray for President Obama and all who are in authority over us (1 Tim. 2:1-2).
• Pray for the salvation and discipleship of the children, youth, and young adults (Prov. 22:6).
• Pray that Christ would be exalted by the married couples of SMBC and for the health, maturity, and strength of their marriages.
• Pray that more members of SMBC would follow the example of Jesus by becoming active in serving one another and the world (Matt. 9:38).
• Pray for the ongoing growth, Christlikeness, and fruitfulness of Shiloh.
• Pray for our upcoming Sunday morning series on Christian discipleship: “Following Christ: What it Means to be a Disciple of Jesus.”
• Pray for the pastors of Shiloh that we would guard persevere in guarding our lifestyle and doctrine (1 Tim. 4:16).
• Pray that the Lord would help us to be more faithful stewards of the financial resources he entrusts to us (Luke 16:10-13).