This is episode #018 of The On Preaching Podcast, the podcast dedicated to helping you preach faithfully, clearly, and better.
I recently had the opportunity to interview one of my preaching heroes, Dr. Steven J. Lawson – a faithful preacher, seminary professor, and prolific author.
I so enjoyed the conversation with Dr. Lawson about ministry and preaching, I thought I would share it with my podcast audience, as well.
So this is part two audio from my interview with Dr. Lawson. It is a little longer than my previous podcast. But it is well worth every minute!
- Made In Our Image– by Steven J. Lawson
- In It To Win It– by Steven J. Lawson
- Absolutely Sure– by Steven J. Lawson
- When All Hell Breaks Loose– by Steven J. Lawson
- Final Call– by Steven J. Lawson
- Heaven Help Us– by Steven J. Lawson
- The Legacy – by Steven J. Lawson
- Holman Old Testament Commentary – Job – by Steven J. Lawson & Max Anders
- Holman Old Testament Commentary – Psalms 1-75 – by Steven J. Lawson & Max Anders
- Holman Old Testament Commentary – Psalms 76-150 – by Steven J. Lawson & Max Anders
If you have an idea for a podcast episode, question to ask, or any feedback from what you have heard or read, leave a message in the comments section. Or send a message by clicking the SEND VOICEMAIL tab to the right of this page.
“The preacher has nothing to say apart from the word of God.” – Dr. Steven J. Lawson